Attend an audio conference on Best Practices for Managing Workers’ Comp Claims
Are you an employer or someone who manages Workers’ Compensation claims for your company? If not, but you know someone who fits this criteria, please share this post with them as the following information will be beneficial to them.
- When injuries are and are not compensable under workers’ compensation
- Why you never deny a claim and what you need to do if the claim is not compensable
- Why you need a relationship with your workers’ comp carrier
- The types of injuries that are “high-risk” – and why you need to be focused on them
- What policies I need to have in place to support the program
About Your Presenter:
Randy DeVaul, Sc.D., M.A., is a 30+ year safety professional with more than 20 years working directly in and with workers’ compensation programs. DeVaul has successfully helped employers reduce workers’ compensation costs with his practical, real-world experience.
More Details/ Order:
Call ABTrainingCenter at 770-410-9375